Desert Door Oak Aged Sotol
Made by hand in Driftwood from wild-harvested West Texas sotol plants, Desert Door Oak-Aged sotol is a premium sipping spirit that tastes unquestionably of the land. The spiced cinnamon and vanilla flavor is reminiscent of a smooth bourbon while retaining the unique flavors only Texas sotol can deliver.
More spiced than vegetal, the bouquet opens with a bang of vanilla and a touch of cedar and cinnamon. Next comes an infusion of dusty cherry, beeswax, allspice, and pine nuts. It finishes with a rich balance of oak, eucalyptus, a touch of caramel, and ineffable mystery.
Desert Door Oak-Aged Texas Sotol is aged to taste for up to one year in New American white oak barrels with a medium char. We place it next to the finest aged spirits on the market. Elemental, beautiful, and natural, it transports imbibers to a uniquely Texas place and time. In fact, this Desert Door sotol has converted lifelong bourbon drinkers, tequila lovers, mescal fanatics, and many a wine snob after just one glass. We like it best neat, but it works wildly well for mixing too.
Gold medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.